Join our free investing webinar!
As one of the most commonly asked about topics, diversification is something we know we need, but often don’t know how much is enough (or too much!).
So, to get all your questions answered, Kernel founder & CEO, Dean will be hosting a webinar on the ins and outs of diversification.
During the webinar, he’ll run through the following questions:
- What diversification means and how this applies to your investment portfolio
- Different strategies for diversification – by type of asset, geography, industry etc.
- How much diversification you need
- Whether there is such a thing as over-diversification
- How to simplify your portfolio if you’re feeling over-diversified
- How you can diversify your investment portfolio by age and life stage
Plus any questions you have on the day about sustainable investment or the funds themselves.
When: Thursday 16 September, 7pm – 7.45pm
Where: Online – register for the webinar and we’ll send you a link by email
Can’t make it on the night? No worries. Register anyway, and we’ll send you a link to the webinar recording shortly after.
Register for the webinar now.